ISSN 1807-7692 versión online
Scope and policy
Mission: The mission of the BAR - Brazilian Administration Review is to contribute to a deeper understanding of Business Theory and its managerial implications by means of the international dissemination of relevant papers in theoretical development and empirical research produced by Brazilian academia as well as by researchers from other countries.
Scope and Focus: BAR publishes conceptual, empirical and methodological articles in the area of Business Administration. Innovative theoretical and methodological perspectives are welcome as long as they are academically sound. Papers with greater potential for having an international impact will be given preference. To be published in BAR, articles must bring relevant theoretical, empirical or methodological contributions.
BAR’s editorial scope does not include: teaching cases or purely applied practitioner-oriented technical material
Target Audience: The target audience of BAR is the Brazilian as well as the international academic community in the field of Business Administration.
Requirements: Submitted articles must be unpublished, and should not be under consideration for publication in any other journal. Previous publication of the paper in conference proceedings would not violate the originality requirements. Articles must be written in English language.
Analysis of Articles for Publication
Forms and preparation of manuscripts
Improving your chances of getting published
To improve your chances of getting published in BAR by meeting with our guidelines, we suggest that you read and evaluate your article according to the questions listed below. Even if you answer some of them in the negative, this does not mean that your work will not be accepted, but the closer you are to satisfactory answers to the questions below, the better the chances that your article will receive of a positive evaluation by our referees.1. What contribution does your article make to the field?
2. Are most of your references from articles published in quality scientific journals?
3. Are most of your references from articles published in international scientific journals?
4. Are most of your references from articles published in scientific journals in the last ten years?
5. Do you reference or quote classic authors in the field?
6. Does your article fit BAR’s editorial policy?
7. Have you referenced and quoted according to APA style guide?
8. Are your research objectives, contributions to the area, and your conclusions clearly presented?
9. Have you adequately described the methodology of your research and the qualitative and quantitative methods you have used?
10. Have you thoroughly checked the quality of your writing?
Attention: Before submitting your work, please pay attention to the following:
1. Check that your submission follows the Submission Manual.
The sending of manuscripts
[Home] [About the journal] [Editorial board] [Subscriptions]
All the content of the journal, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons License
Associação Nacional de Pós-Graduação e Pesquisa em Administração - ANPAD
Rua Marquês de São Vicente, 225
22451-900 - Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil
Tel.: (55 21) 2138-9282
Fax: (55 21) 2138-9277