ISSN 0102-8529 printed version
Scope and Policy
The editorial policy of Contexto Internacional stipulates that submission should be of academic interest and represent innovative thinking in the field of international relations. Articles that discuss international policy issues and contribute to an understanding of the plurality of perspectives present in the academic Field are preferred.
All that fulfill the basic guidelines below will be subjected to double-blind peer review. Eventual modifications will be discussed with and approved by the author.
The articles published by the journal are of exclusive responsibility of the authors and may be reproduced, if cited.
Though, submissions should address the following criteria:
Manuscript Format and Structure
1. Contexto Internacional accepts original, unpublished manuscripts in Portuguese, English, and Spanish. The language of the publication is Portuguese.
2. Eventual suggestions and modifications presented by the reviewers and copydesk will be accorded with the author.
3.All information permitting identification of the author must be renamed. Authors should send, separately, a biographical coversheet, including the author's academic degree, and recent publications.
4. Submissions must be formatted in Microsoft Word, using Times New Roman, size 12, double spacing between lines, standard margins.
5. Manuscripts should not exceed 8000 words, including references, and in english and português thefollowing items:
6. Contexto Internacional adopts the criteria and the guidelines of the Brazilian association of Technical Norms (ABNT), <http://www.abnt.org.br>.
7. Quotations in foreign languages must be translated to Portuguese. Short quotations (40 words or less) should be included in the text with quotes and not in italic.
8. The long quotations (more than 40 words) should be detached and placed with a 4 cm left margin, size 10, single space between lines and no quotes. The reference should be placed right after the quotation and before the punctuation sign.
9. Footnotes should be limited to discursive notes only. –
10. The bibliographical references, when necessary, should appear in the body of the text, with the inclusion of the author's surname, followed by the year of publication and number of the page, when necessary.
11. At the end of the article, there should be listed the bibliographic references in alphabetical order, observing the following rules:
12. The author will receive three copies of the Journal that come with his/her article published.
13. We ask that together with the article, the author sends a brief curriculum that contains
14. Manuscripts that do not complete these items will be returned with indications of the procedure to follow.
Remittance of manuscripts
All correspondence should be sent to: email@example.com
[Home] [About this journal] [Editorial board] [Subscription]
All the content of the journal, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons License
Rua Marques de São Vicente, 225 - Casa
20 - Gávea
222453-900, Rio de Janeiro RJ Brasil
Tel.: +55 21 3527-1559
Fax: +55 21 3527-1560