ISSN 0103-6351 printed version
Aims and scope
Nova Economia publishes articles and book reviews in all areas of economics and related disciplines. Nova Economia adopts a pluralistic orientation and welcomes papers in all research traditions and theoretical schools.
Submissions are peer-reviewed (double-blind review) and scholarly standards are the sole criteria for editorial decisions.
Format and preparation of manuscripts
1. Nova Economia publishes articles and book reviews in Portuguese, Spanish, and English;
2. Manuscripts submitted for publication in the journal should not normally exceed 10,000 words in length (including references);
3. An abstract of no more than 150 words and a list of key words should accompany the paper;
4. Authors who had an article accepted for publication in the journal should wait at least twelve months before starting a new submission;
5. The submission of a paper to the journal implies that it has not been published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. By submitting a manuscript, the authors agree that if it is accepted for publication, the exclusive copyright of the article will be assigned to Nova Economia;
6. References should be appear immediately after the text of the paper, in alphabetical order.
Submitting a manuscript
Authors must register on the journal's electronic management system in order to submit their manuscripts and follow the steps of the editorial process: <http://revistas.face.ufmg.br/index.php/novaeconomia>.
[Home] [About this journal] [Editorial board] [Subscription information]
All the content of the journal, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons License
Av. Antônio Carlos, 6627, Belo Horizonte, MG
Tel.: +55 31 3409 7070
Fax: +55 31 3409 7062