ISSN 0103-6351 printed version
Aims and scope
Nova Economia publishes articles and book reviews in all areas of economics and related disciplines. Nova Economia adopts a pluralistic orientation and welcomes papers in all research traditions and theoretical schools.
Submissions are peer-reviewed (double-blind review) and scholarly standards are the sole criteria for editorial decisions.
Guide for authors
1. Nova Economia publishes articles and book reviews in Portuguese, Spanish, and English.
2. Send three copies of the paper. Please, remove the authors' names and affiliations or any other clues to their identification from two of these copies, which will be sent to the referees. Send also an electronic version of the paper on a floppy disk, providing details of the softwares used.
3. Manuscripts should be typed in double spacing on one side only of the paper (preferably A4 size). Papers should not normally exceed 40 pages in length.
4. An abstract of no more than 150 words and a list of key words should accompany the paper.
5. The submission of a paper to the journal implies that it has not been published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. By submitting a manuscript, the authors agree that if it is accepted for publication, the exclusive copyright of the article will be assigned to Nova Economia.
6. Submitted papers will not be returned to authors.
Editorial correspondence should be sent to:
[Home] [About this journal] [Editorial board] [Subscription information]
All the content of the journal, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons License
Av. Antônio Carlos, 6627, Belo Horizonte, MG
Tel.: +55 31 3409 7070
Fax: +55 31 3409 7062