ISSN 0103-6351 printed version
Aims and scope
Nova Economia publishes articles and book reviews in all areas of economics and related disciplines. Nova Economia adopts a pluralistic orientation and welcomes papers in all research traditions and theoretical schools.
Submissions are peer-reviewed (double-blind review) and scholarly standards are the sole criteria for editorial decisions.
The Journal Nova Economia does not charge any fee for submission, evaluation, processing and publishing articles.
The Journal Nova Economia uses the iThenticate / CrossRef system for duplicate content ID on all incoming submissions.
Authors retain the copyright for you, only granting the journal right of first publication.
Format and preparation of manuscripts
1. Nova Economia publishes articles and book reviews in Portuguese, Spanish, and English;
2. Manuscripts submitted for publication in the journal should not normally exceed 10,000 words in length (including references);
3. An abstract of no more than 150 words and a list of key words should accompany the paper;
4. Authors who had an article accepted for publication in the journal should wait at least twelve months before starting a new submission;
5. The submission of a paper to the journal implies that it has not been published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. By submitting a manuscript, the authors agree that if it is accepted for publication, the exclusive copyright of the article will be assigned to Nova Economia;
6. References should be appear immediately after the text of the paper, in alphabetical order.
Submitting a manuscript
Authors must register on the journal's electronic management system in order to submit their manuscripts and follow the steps of the editorial process: <http://revistas.face.ufmg.br/index.php/novaeconomia>.
[Home] [About this journal] [Editorial board] [Subscription information]
All the content of the journal, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons License
Av. Antônio Carlos, 6627, Belo Horizonte, MG
Tel.: +55 31 3409 7070
Fax: +55 31 3409 7062