Paidéia is affiliated with the Graduate Program in Psychology at the Universidade de São Paulo at Faculdade de Filosofia, Ciências e Letras de Ribeirão Preto, Universidade de São Paulo. Issued since 1991, since 2018 adopts the rolling pass system. The journal Paidéia is research that addresses a problem clearly related to Psychology, specifically in the areas: Psychology of Health, Developmental Psychology, School and Educational Psychology, Social Psychology and Psychological Evaluation.
Paidéia receives manuscripts based on different theoretical-methodological approaches acknowledged by Psychology. The authors are solely responsible for the papers published, whose opinions and judgments do not necessarily reflect the thoughts of the Editorial Board.
Its abbreviated title is Paidéia (Ribeirão Preto), which should be used in bibliographies and bibliographical references and strips.
The articles published by this journal are annexed to:
- SciELO - Scientific Eletronic Library Online (FAPESP/BIREME)
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- PsycINFO - Psychological Abstracts (American Psychological Association)
- LILACS - Literatura Latino-Americana e do Caribe em Ciências da Saúde
- (Centro Latino-americano y de Caribe de Informaciones em Ciências de la Salud)
- CLASE - Citas Latinoamericanas en Ciências Sociales y Humanidades (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México)
- PSICODOC (Colégio Oficial de Psicólogos de Madrid / Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals
- Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory
- Catálogo Latindex
- IRESIE (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México)
- Redalyc (Red de Revistas Científicas de América Latina y el Caribe, España y Portugal)
- Index-Psi Periódicos (CFP/PUCCAMP)
- Portal de Revistas da USP
- ProQuest (CSA)
- ProQuest Research Library
- ProQuest Education Journals
- ProQuest Psychology Journals
- ProQuest Social Science Journals
- ProQuest Sociology
- ProQuest Sociological Abstracts.
- ProQuest Social Services Abstracts
- ProQuest Health Sciences Abstracts
- Fonte Acadêmica
- Cengage Learning
- Informe Académico
- Academic OneFile
- HINARI - Access to Research in Health Program
- Index Copernicus International (IC Journal Master List)
- Open Academic Journals Index
- EZB – Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek/Electronic Journals Library (Universität Regensburg – Alemanha)
- HEAL Link - Hellenic Academic Libraries Link
- Socolar – (China Educational Publications Import and Export Corporation - CEPIEC)
The Editorial Board authorizes free access to and distribution of published contentes, provided that the source is cited, that is, granding credit to the authors and Paidéia and preserving the full text. The author is allowed to place the final version (postprint / editor's PDF) in an institutional/thematic repositor or personal page (site, blog), immediately after publication, provided that it is available for open access and comes without any embargo period. Full reference should be made to the first publication in Paidéia. Access to the paper should at least be aligned with the access the journal offers.
Citations of more than 500 words, reproductions of one or more figures, tables or other illustrions should be accompanied by written permission from the copyright owner of the original work with a view to reproduction in Paidéia. This permission has to be addressed to the author of the submitted manuscript. Secondarily obtained rights will not be transferred under any circumstance.
As a legal entity, the University of São Paulo at Ribeirão Preto School of Philosophy, Sciences and Languages owns and holds the copyright deriving from the publication. To use the papers, Paidéia adopts the Creative Commons Licence, CC BY-NC non-commercial attribution. This licence permits access, download, print, share, reuse and distribution of papers, provided that this is for non-commercial use and that the source is cited, giving due authorship credit to Paidéia. In these cases, neither authors nor editors need any permission.
Partial reproduction of other publications
Publication is financed by:
Programa de Apoio às Publicações Científicas periódicas da USP
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Associação Nacional de Pesquisa e Pós-graduação em Psicologia - Edital 1/2017 para Periódicos Científicos Vinculados a Programas de Pós-Graduação Filiados à ANPEPP
[Editorial board] [Instructions
to authors] [Subscription]
All the content of the journal, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under
PAIDÉIA - Programa de Pós-graduação em Psicologia FFCLRP-USP
Av. Bandeirantes 3900 - Monte Alegre
14040-901 Ribeirão Preto SP Brasil
Tel.: +55 16 3315-3829