Scope and policy
Revista Brasileira de Política Internacional - RBPI publishes scientific articles whose themes are situated in the general field of international relations, including International and Comparative Politics, Foreign Policy Analysis, International Law, History of International Relations and of Foreign Policy, and International Political Economy. Having Instituto Brasileiro de Relações Internacionais IBRI as publisher, RBPI does not reflect the opinion of any governmental body neither is it affiliated to any organization, national or international party movements. Opinions expressed in published works are the sole responsibility of the authors and do not reflect the opinion or endorsement of IBRI.
Form and preparation of the manuscripts
1. The Articles, always unedited, can be written in Portuguese or English and should be limited to 50 thousand characters (including spaces and footnotes);
2. The contributions should not be under consideration by another journal, nor have been published or be awaiting publication elsewhere;
3. Each article should include a abstract in Portuguese and in English of approximately fifty words, as well as key words;4. To guarantee the anonymity of the author in the analysis of the merit of the contribution, the articles should include a title page with the following information: author, affiliated organization, educational background, mailing address, telephone and email;
5. Observe preferentially the author/date system in accordance with the examples below:
6. The publication of any contribution is conditioned to positive evaluation from external referees. On average, the editorial analysis process can take up to 120 days.
7. Author(s) must declare that is the sole(s) responsible for the content of the contribution here submited to the Editorial Council of Boletim Meridiano 47;
8. Author(s) must declare that the contribution contains nothing that may be considered unlaw, defamatory of that can imply any conflic of interest that can interfeer in the imparciality of the paper/review.
The articles should be submitted on line at http://submission.scielo.br/index.php/rbpi/login, in a universal text editor format.
The publication of any contribution is conditional to a positive work of external works and the Editorial Council and the Consultative Council of RBPI. On average, the editorial analysis process can take up to 120 days.
[Home] [About the journal] [Editorial board] [Subscriptions]
All the content of the journal, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons License
70910-900 - Brasília - DF - Brasil
Tel.: (+55 61) 2192-9460
Fax: (+55 61) 3107-0755