SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online

 
vol.23 número4Avaliação e caracterização de tubos fabricados com PVC recicladoProdução e degradação in vitro de estruturas tubulares de celulose bacteriana índice de autoresíndice de assuntospesquisa de artigos
Home Pagelista alfabética de periódicos  

Serviços Personalizados

Journal

Artigo

Indicadores

Links relacionados

Compartilhar


Polímeros

versão impressa ISSN 0104-1428

Resumo

CARDOSO, Oldemar Ribeiro  e  BALABAN, Rosangela de Carvalho. Preparation of polyurethane resins based on castor oil and diethanolamine and their application in electronic circuits. Polímeros [online]. 2013, vol.23, n.4, pp.552-558.  Epub 27-Ago-2013. ISSN 0104-1428.  https://doi.org/10.4322/polimeros.2013.003.

Castor oil (CO) is a vegetable oil that allows for multiple reactions in their hydroxyl functional groups. Ricinoleic acid (12-hidroxioleic acid) comprises about 90% of the fatty acids present while the remaining 10% are not hydroxylated. The aim of the present work was to obtain polyols from castor oil (CO) and diethanolamine (DEA), to improve the crosslinking degree of final products to be used in electronic circuits. The use of diethanolamine instead of triethanolamine in the polyurethane resin formulation is of special interest of companies, due to the difficulties in acquiring triethanolamine, which is controlled by the Brazilian Army. Chemical and NMR characterization showed that the polyol obtained had a hydroxyl number between 230 and 280 mgKOH/g. The kinetics of the polyaddition reaction from polyols and isophoronediisocyanate (IPDI) was evaluated employing rheological assays at 60 ºC. The polyurethane based on DEA had compatible properties with the commercial products obtained from triethanolamine (TEA).

Palavras-chave : Castor oil; diethanolamine; polyurethane; rheological properties; electrical properties; hardness.

        · resumo em Português     · texto em Português     · Português ( pdf )

 

Creative Commons License Todo o conteúdo deste periódico, exceto onde está identificado, está licenciado sob uma Licença Creative Commons