SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online

 
vol.38 número3Diversidade de vespas sociais (Hymenoptera: Vespidae) em áreas de cerrado na BahiaAvaliação de características economicamente importantes de dezesseis linhagens do bicho-da-seda Bombyx mori L (Lepidoptera: Bombycidae) índice de autoresíndice de assuntospesquisa de artigos
Home Pagelista alfabética de periódicos  

Serviços Personalizados

Journal

Artigo

Indicadores

Links relacionados

Compartilhar


Neotropical Entomology

versão impressa ISSN 1519-566Xversão On-line ISSN 1678-8052

Resumo

MARINHO, Cláudia F; SOUZA-FILHO, Miguel F de; RAGA, Adalton  e  ZUCCHI, Roberto A. Parasitoids (Hymenoptera: Braconidae) of fruit flies (Diptera: Tephritidae) in the State of São Paulo, Brazil: associated plants and parasitism. Neotrop. entomol. [online]. 2009, vol.38, n.3, pp.321-326. ISSN 1678-8052.  https://doi.org/10.1590/S1519-566X2009000300004.

A total of 3,008 braconid parasitoids in 26 species of fruit fly host plants were collected in 33 localities of São Paulo State. The majority of the braconids (96.2%) belonged to four Opiinae species, Doryctobracon areolatus (Szépligeti), Doryctobracon brasiliensis (Szépligeti), Opius bellus (Gahan) and Utetes anastrephae (Viereck), and the remaining 3.8%, a single species of Alysiinae, Asobara anastrephae (Muesebeck). Doryctobracon areolatus was collected on Anastrepha fraterculus (Wied), A. obliqua (Macquart) and A. amita Zucchi, and was found associated with the largest number of fruit fly host plant species (26), being recorded for the first time in fruits of Clausena lansium and Cryptocarya aschersoniana. This species was the most common, occurring in most of the sampled localities, totaling 77.5% of all parasitoids collected. Doryctobracon brasiliensis was associated only with A. fraterculus and recorded, for the first time, in Japanese plum (Prunus salicina). It was not possible to associate the remaining braconids to the fruit fly species. Opius bellus was also reared from larvae in C. aschersoniana. The natural parasitism percentage ranged from < 1% to 40%.

Palavras-chave : Opiinae; Alysiinae; natural parasitism; distribution; Anastrepha.

        · resumo em Português     · texto em Português     · Português ( pdf )

 

Creative Commons License Todo o conteúdo deste periódico, exceto onde está identificado, está licenciado sob uma Licença Creative Commons