- Citado por SciELO
- Citado por Google
- Similares em SciELO
- Similares em Google
versão impressa ISSN 1414-8145
Esc. Anna Nery v.11 n.2 Rio de Janeiro jun. 2007
MASTER'S DEGREE DISSERTATION ABSTRACT
Social representation of the pregance Maraba's residence to prenatal assistance1
Sebastião Junior Henrique DuarteI; Sônia Maria Oliveira de AndradeII
generalista. Graduado pela Universidade Estadual de Mato Grosso do Sul. Especialista
em Saúde da Família, ENSP/FIOCRUZ. Mestre em Saúde Coletiva
pela Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul
IIDocente do curso de Mestrado em Saúde Coletiva da Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul. Doutora em Saúde Pública pela USP São Paulo.
The Public Health Policies addressed to prenatal have been concerned with the decreasing of infant and maternal mortality and also with the quality of the assistance delivered by the professionals. For these purposes, programs have been implemented in order to standardize the actions to be carried out by the professionals engaged in this area, with emphasis in a biological dimension. However the factors that involved pregnancy are not restricted to a biological field. In order to identify the social features related to pregnancy and the way which prenatal is viewed by pregnant women, is that this study was conducted, to understand the prenatal care related to social representations held by pregnant women who live in the area of the health care teams of the Health Family Program of Maraba's district, Brazil. Had been conducted twenty-one interviews with pregnant women dwelling in the covered area of the Maraba's Basic Health Unit using qualitative approach. The analysis of the results was made trough Discourse of the Collective Subject (DCS) and the theoretical background adopted was the Social Representations, proposed by Serge Moscovici (2003). The results showed that the biggest concern is with the birth of a healthful child, enough reason for women adhere to the prenatal one. Focusing the importance of care for these women and the consequent bond with the professionals established in the process. The reasons alleged for a not accomplishment of the prenatal one, regarding pregnant woman, puts questions related to personal reasons as daily activities of work, domestic and familiar cares, pointed yet reasons relating to the organization of the service itself, as the time of the attendance being incompatible with theirs, delay in the accomplishment of the exams, presence of trainees and also a lack of shelter from the professionals. It had been concluded that it has inefficiency in the process of communication between pregnant women and the professionals of prenatal and that the shelter has not been effective for the group itself.
Keywords: Nursing. Women's Health. Pregnancy. Prenatal Care. Qualitative Research.
1. Duarte SJH, Andrade SMO. Assistência pré-natal no Programa Saúde da Família. Esc Anna Nery Rev Enferm 2006 abr; 10 (1): 121-25. [ Links ]
2. Minayo MCS, et al. Pesquisa social. 22ª ed. Petrópolis(RJ): Vozes, 2003. [ Links ]
3. Lefèvre F, Lefèvre AMC. O discurso do sujeito coletivo: um novo enfoque em pesquisa qualitativa (desdobramentos). 2ª ed. Caxias do Sul(RS): Educs; 2005. [ Links ]
4. Moscovici S. Representações sociais: investigações em psicologia social. Petrópolis(RJ): Vozes; 2003. [ Links ]
5. Caron OAF, Silva IA. Parturiente e equipe obstétrica: a difícil arte da comunicação. Rev latino-am Enferm 2002 jul-ago; 10 (4) 485-492. [ Links ]
6. Gomes MCPA, Pinheiro R. Acolhimento e vínculo: práticas de integralidade na gestão do cuidado em saúde em grandes centros urbanos. Rev interface comunicação, saúde e educação 2005 mar/ago; 9 (17) 287- 301. [ Links ]
Master's Degree Dissertation defended in the Federal University of Mato Grasso
do Sul, February 2007.
Aprovado em 20/06/2005
1 Master's Degree Dissertation defended in the Federal University of Mato Grasso do Sul, February 2007.