LEITE, A.A. and BARRETTO, O.C. de O.. Erythrocyte glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase activity assay and affinity for its substrate under "physiological" conditions. Braz J Med Biol Res [online]. 1998, vol.31, n.12, pp.1533-1535.
ISSN 1414-431X. http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S0100-879X1998001200004.
2. Barretto OC de O & Nonoyama K (1987). Gd(+) Cuiabá, a new rare glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase variant presenting normal activity. Human Genetics, 77: 201-202. [ Links ]
3. Barretto OC de O & Nonoyama K (1991). Gd(-) Carapicuiba, a rare glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase variant associated with moderate enzyme deficiency and chronic hemolysis. Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research, 24: 133-139. [ Links ]
4. World Health Organization Scientific Group (1967). Standardization of procedures of the study of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. World Health Organization Technical Report Service, 366: 1-53. [ Links ]
5. Beutler E, Mathai CK & Smith JE (1968). Biochemical variants of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase giving rise to congenital nonspherocytic hemolytic disease. Blood, 31: 131-150. [ Links ]
6. Cohen P & Rosemeyer MA (1969). Human glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase: Purification of the erythrocyte enzyme and the influence of ions on its activity. European Journal of Biochemistry, 8: 1-7. [ Links ]
7. Luzzatto L (1973). Studies of polymorphic traits for the characterization of populations: African populations South of the Sahara. Israel Journal of Medical Sciences, 9: 1181-1194. [ Links ]
8. Babalola AOG, Beetlestone JG & Luzzatto L (1976). Genetic variants of human erythrocyte glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. Kinetic and thermodynamic parameters of variants A, B and A- in relation to quaternary structure. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 251: 2993-3002. [ Links ]
9. Yoshida A (1980). A contradiction between in vivo and in vitro activities of normal and variant glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. Hemoglobin, 4: 769-780. [ Links ]