COSTA, Lino João da; BIRMAN, Esther Goldenberg; ALVES, Sidney Hartz
CURY, Arlete Emily. Antifungal susceptibility of Candida albicans isolated from oral mucosa of patients with cancer. Rev Odontol Univ São Paulo [online].
vol.13, n.3, pp. 219-223.
3. CONLY, J.; RENNIE, R.; JOHNSON, J. et al. Disseminated candidiasis due to amphotericin B-resistant Candida albicans. J Infect Dis, v. 165, p. 761-764, 1992. [ Links ]
4. EPSTEIN, J. B. More on head and neck radiation therapy. J Can Dent Assoc, v. 55, p. 96, 1989. [ Links ]
5. FINLAY, P. M.; RICHARDSON, M. D.; ROBERTSON, A. G. A comparative study of the efficacy of fluconazole and amphotericin B in the treatment of oropharyngeal candidosis in patients undergoing radiotherapy for head and neck tumors. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg, v. 34, p. 23-25, 1996. [ Links ]
6. GHANNOUM, M. A.; ABU-ELTEEN, K. H.; MOTAWY, M. S. et al. Combination of antifungal and antineoplastic drugs with interactive effects on inhibition of yeast growth. Chemotherapy, v. 36, p. 308-320, 1990. [ Links ]
8. KREGER- VAN RIJ, N. J. W. The yeast: a taxonomic study. Amsterdam : Elsevier, 1984.1082 p. [ Links ]
9. MARTINEZ-SUAREZ, J. V.; RODRIGUEZ-TUDELA, J. L. Patterns of in vitro activity of itraconazole and imidazole antifungal agents against Candida albicans with decreased susceptibility to fluconazole from Spain. Antimicrob Agents chemoter, v. 39, p. 1512-1526, 1995. [ Links ]
10. MUCKE, R. KABEN, U. LIBERA, T. et al. Use of fluconazole as antimycotic prophylaxis in radiotherapy of patients with head and neck tumors. Mycoses, v. 40 (Suppl 1), p. 53-55, 1997. [ Links ]
11. PAU, H. W.; STREHLER-POHL, H. J.; EXNER, M. Yeast fungus flora in tumor irradiation of the upper aerodigestive tract. HNO, v. 33, p. 485-488, 1985. [ Links ]
12. FALLER, M. A; BALE, M.; BUSCHELMAN, B. et al. Quality control guidelines for National Comittee for Clinical Laboratory Standards recommended broth macrodilution testin of amphotericin B, fluconazole and flucytosine. J Clin Microbiol, v. 33, p. 1104-1107, 1995. [ Links ]
13. RAMIREZ-AMADOR, V.; SILVERMAN, JUNIOR, s.; MAYER, P. et al. Candidal colonization and oral candidiasis in patients undergoing oral and pharyngeal radiation therapy. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod, v. 84, p. 149-153, 1997. [ Links ]
15. REX, J. H.; PFALLER MA.; LANCASTER, M. et al. Quality control guidelines for National comitee for clinical Laboratory standards-recomended broth macrodilution testing of ketoconazole and itraconazole. J Clin Micro-biol, v. 34, p. 816-817, 1996. [ Links ]
16. RICHARDSON, M. D.; WARNOCK, D. W. Fungal Infection: diagnosis and management. Oxford: Blackwell Scientific, 1993 p. 17-42. [ Links ]
19. WHITMYER, C. C.; ESPOSITO, S. J.; TEREZHALMY, G. T. Radiotherapy for head and neck neoplasms. Gen Dent, v. 45, p. 363-370, 1997. [ Links ]