RASSOOL, G. Hussein. Writing for international publication in nursing journals: a personal perspective (Part 2). Rev. Latino-Am. Enfermagem [online]. 2006, vol.14, n.3, pp. 428-434. ISSN 1518-8345. http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S0104-11692006000300018.
2. The Chicago Manual of Style. 15th ed. Chicago: University of Chicago Press 2003. [ Links ]
3. Mitford J. Poison Penmanship: The Gentle Art of Muckraking. London:Vintage Books; 1980. [ Links ]
5. Dickersin K. The existence of publication bias and risk factors for its occurrence. J Am Med Assoc 1990; 263:1385-1389. [ Links ]
6. Castrillon MC. Trends and Priorities in Nursing Research. Rev Latino-am Enfermagem 2004 julho-agosto; 12(4): 583. [ Links ]
7. van Teijlingen E, Hundley H. Getting your paper to the right journal: a case study of an academic paper J Adv Nur 2002; 37 (6): 506 [ Links ]
8. Coelho P. The Alchemist. London (EN): Harper Collins; 1992. [ Links ]