TANGPAITOON, T.; NISOOG, C. and LOJANAPIWAT, B.. Efficacy and safety of percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL): a prospective and randomized study comparing regional epidural anesthesia with general anesthesia. Int. braz j urol. [online]. 2012, vol.38, n.4, pp.504-511.
ISSN 1677-6119. http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S1677-55382012000400010.
2. Lojanapiwat B, Prasopsuk S: Upper-pole access for percutaneous nephrolithotomy: comparison of supracostal and infracostal approaches. J Endourol. 2006; 20: 491-4. [ Links ]
3. Jun-Ou J, Lojanapiwat B: Supracostal access: does it affect tubeless percutaneous nephrolithotomy efficacy and safety? Int Braz J Urol. 2010; 36: 171-6. [ Links ]
4. Kuzgunbay B, Turunc T, Akin S, Ergenoglu P, Aribogan A, Ozkardes H: Percutaneous nephrolithotomy under general versus combined spinal-epidural anesthesia. J Endourol. 2009; 23: 1835-8. [ Links ]
5. Karacalar S, Bilen CY, Sarihasan B, Sarikaya S: Spinal-epidural anesthesia versus general anesthesia in the management of percutaneous nephrolithotripsy. J Endourol. 2009; 23: 1591-7. [ Links ]
6. Singh V, Sinha RJ, Sankhwar SN, Malik A: A prospective randomized study comparing percutaneous nephrolithotomy under combined spinal-epidural anesthesia with percutaneous nephrolithotomy under general anesthesia. Urol Int. 2011; 87: 293-8. [ Links ]
7. Bellman GC, Davidoff R, Candela J, Gerspach J, Kurtz S, Stout L: Tubeless percutaneous renal surgery. J Urol. 1997; 157: 1578-82. [ Links ]
8. Salonia A, Suardi N, Crescenti A, Colombo R, Rigatti P, Montorsi F: General versus spinal anesthesia with different forms of sedation in patients undergoing radical retropubic prostatectomy: results of a prospective, randomized study. Int J Urol. 2006; 13: 1185-90. [ Links ]
9. Maurer SG, Chen AL, Hiebert R, Pereira GC, Di Cesare PE: Comparison of outcomes of using spinal versus general anesthesia in total hip arthroplasty. Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2007; 36: E101-6. [ Links ]
10. Andreoni C, Olweny EO, Portis AJ, Sundaram CP, Monk T, Clayman RV: Effect of single-dose subarachnoid spinal anesthesia on pain and recovery after unilateral percutaneous nephrolithotomy. J Endourol. 2002; 16: 721-5. [ Links ]
11. Mehrabi S, Karimzadeh Shirazi K: Results and complications of spinal anesthesia in percutaneous nephrolithotomy. Urol J. 2010; 7: 22-5. [ Links ]
12. Saied MM, Sonbul ZM, el-Kenawy M, Atallah MM: Spinal and interpleural bupivacaine for percutaneous nephrolithotomy. Middle East J Anesthesiol. 1991; 11: 259-64. [ Links ]
13. Singh I, Kumar A, Kumar P: "Ambulatory PCNL" (tubeless PCNL under regional anesthesia) -- a preliminary report of 10 cases. Int Urol Nephrol. 2005; 37: 35-7. [ Links ]